International Career Fair
The Pinnacle Club
Investors Group Field
315 Chancellor Matheson Rd, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Thursday, May 9, 2019
2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The 3rd annual International Career Fair, held at the Pinnacle Club, will connect hiring companies with qualified and professional international job seekers in the Greater Winnipeg area. We are expecting over 30 exhibitors, and 600 attendees.
12:30 pm Exhibitor Set Up
• Exhibitor park at the nearest on-site parking lots, move-in and set up, light refreshment (coffee and cookie) will be provided.
2:00 pm Career Fair Starts
• Doors open for job seekers, every attendee will receive a handout brochure with the list of exhibitors with site map and event agenda.
3:00 pm Seminar 1: How to Build a Resume (Pinnacle Staffing Agency)
• Have you ever wondered how to craft your resume? Pinnacle will cover the key tips on how you can stand out, the different types of resume styles, formatting tips, and of course, some resume deal breakers. If you want to learn the most crucial element to an outstanding resume and a hint on how to make sure that resume gets to where it needs to go, then this is a session you don’t want to miss!
3:45 pm Seminar 2: How to Ace the Job Interview (Robert Half Staffing)
• Your resume helps you get in the door, but it doesn’t get you the job. YOU DO, during the interview. This presentation will walk you through how to prepare for an in-person job interview, dress appropriately, manage your body language and answer tough questions. It also covers phone and video interviews, which are growing in popularity.
4:30 pm Seminar 3: Immigration Seminar
• Manitoba Education and Training (MET) is the primary government department responsible for children and youth opportunities, K-12 education, post-secondary training and workforce development, and immigration services. The department promotes the province as a destination of choice for skilled immigrants and immigrant entrepreneurs, and supports the successful settlement and labour market integration of all newcomers.
Immigration officers from Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program will conduct a presentation of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Renewal.
6:00 pm Career Fair Ends
* For Illustration, Maybe Different Than Depended
List of Exhibitors
- XTech Smart Home
- Aichi Food Delivery
- Winplus Immigration
- Your Next Place
- Mathnasium Winnipeg
- Royal Bank Canada
- AAA Construction
- Daily Travel Agency
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- Global Education
- Wingo Consulting Group
- Xiaoyu Financial Group
- CanaChina Immigration Service
- Total Wrapture Medi Spa
- Canada International Education ServiceCentre
- SkyOne Realty Ltd.
- IDO Media
- CdnVISA Immigration Consultants
- Winnipeg Transition Centre
- Robert Half Canada
- Manitoba Career Prospects
- Pinnacle Staffing Agency
- Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Services
- City of Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Transit
- Manitoba START
- TD Canada Turst
- Immigrant Centre Manitoba
- Investor Group Bomber Store
- Opportunities for Employment Inc
- Mecedes-Benz Winnipeg
- Portia Ella Outlet Collection Winnipeg